This collection of over 100 Daily Warm-ups covers famous characters of the 20th century from: World War I, Treaty of Versailles, The Russian Revolution, The Soviet Union, The Rise of Fascism, Nazi Germany, Appeasement, World War II, Hiroshima, Einstein, The Cold War, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, India, Israel, Latin America, China, Southeast Asia, Africa, The Soviet Union, and The Middle East.
About Performance Education Daily Warm-Ups
Daily activity using the “Predicting the Past” books and exercises:
- Reading: One student reads the story aloud.
- Predicting: The teacher asks the students to predict what happens to the famous person.
- Writing: Students write down their predictions, giving three bits of evidence.
- The Surprise Ending: Reading aloud, the teacher reveals what the famous person actually did.
- Character Education: Students evaluate the character and values of the famous person.