This collection of 64 Daily Warm-ups covers famous characters from Ancient Civilizations to the Cold War. And it includes Renaissance and Reformation, the Middle Ages, both World Wars, Dictators, the Scientific Revolution, the Age of Exploration, the Age of Absolutism, and the Russion Empire. An added bonus: comparing the views President Obama and President Reagan. Don’t forget to check out the corresponding ToolBooks for each topic!
About Performance Education Daily Warm-Ups
Daily activity using the “Predicting the Past” books and exercises:
- Reading: One student reads the story aloud.
- Predicting: The teacher asks the students to predict what happens to the famous person.
- Writing: Students write down their predictions, giving three bits of evidence.
- The Surprise Ending: Reading aloud, the teacher reveals what the famous person actually did.
- Character Education: Students evaluate the character and values of the famous person.