This collection of Daily Warm-ups covers 103 famous characters from the ancient lands of: Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Rome, and the Ancient Hebrews. Our favorite ToolBooks give more comprehensive lessons to complement the warm-ups.
About Performance Education Daily Warm-Ups
Daily activity using the “Predicting the Past” books and exercises:
- Reading: One student reads the story aloud.
- Predicting: The teacher asks the students to predict what happens to the famous person.
- Writing: Students write down their predictions, giving three bits of evidence.
- The Surprise Ending: Reading aloud, the teacher reveals what the famous person actually did.
- Character Education: Students evaluate the character and values of the famous person.