Brrr-r-r-r-r! The Cold War sent shivers across our country for decades. And what started as a mutual distrust between the U.S. and the Soviet Union ended with the fall of an entire country.
The Cold War ToolBook covers:
- The Causes: Mutual mistrust, two ideologies, the arms race, and competition in the Third World
- The People: Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, Churchill, U.S. Presidents
- The Events: The Cold War’s beginnings in Eastern Europe. Churchill’s "Iron Curtain" speech. Marshall Plan. Truman Doctrine. The A-bomb. The Berlin Wall as a symbol of the Cold War. East vs. West. McCarthyism.
- Conflicts in the Third World: Mao’s China. Korea. Cuba. The Congo. Vietnam. Chile. Nicaragua. The Middle East.
- The Results: The Fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet Union!
About Performance Education ToolBooks
Each ToolBook has 4 basic components:
- Lectures and Stories―provide the basic facts behind the subject being covered and help establish a framework for further learning
- Interactive Exercises―develop higher levels of skill through graphic organizers, maps, charts, timelines, important documents and links to other materials
- Games―Unique action Games, brain games and board Games are fun, exciting, encourage fast-paced learning, and provide practice in all 6 levels of Bloom
- The Tests―practice and preparation for the end-of-grade state tests, with hundreds of practice test questions.
THE BEST WAY TO BUY!
You can have 24/7/365 Access to every product and activity we publish. For a limited time only - 13 months for only $149!
Or purchase a single subject subscription for only $99.
You will never find a deal better than this one!